- I have not blogged NOR looked at a blog in about two weeks (thank you very much Apollo Ohno, Lindsey Vonn, and Julia Mancuso.)
- It's March 2 and it's SNOWING.... AGAIN! Thank goodness the kids are not out of school this time.
- HOW CAN YOU TELL WHEN PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH SNOW?
- It's snowing again today AND we are out of coffee AGAIN today! Grrrrrr! (That's twice in one month. There must be armageddon coming!)
- Brian and I are going away this weekend.... ALONE! Now if you need more proof than that to prove the sky is falling, then you obviously have a much more exciting life than me. Come to think of it, you probably DO have a more exciting life than me.
We have a foster dog staying with us right now, his name is Garcia. Which got me thinking about another foster we had, a few years ago. Her name was Meg. (yeah, good thing we didn't keep her, right?) Anyway, I don't think I ever posted the video of her. She was a narcoleptic. Have you ever seen a narcoleptic dog? If not, then you MUST see this. Please ignore the commentary as I am on the phone AND fussing at my kids.
VIDEO OF MEG THE DOG