The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Here's where I've been....

I realize I haven't blogged in a while, cause I was here:


Note to self, "You are beyond the years in your life where you can stand square on of the camera." 





And while we were gone, this is what I missed, but my mother-in-law experienced.  Ever heard of the old saying, While the cat's away, the mouse will play?  PLAY is the optimum word here... I'm not sure how many rules there were, but who cares, I was at the beach! :)



Even the dog was either, A) singing the praises of grandma or B) exhausted




Um, all I can say is that I WILL be using this against him later.  


Connor and my niece, Reilly, on our new sofa... finally!


I'm pretty sure these two SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN HELMETS!!!!

And this last one is not from the week I was gone, but it is the one I promised of my two moms SLAVING AWAY when they came to clean my house.  I call them Thelma and Louise because when those two get together there's no stopping them! 


3 comments:

Ron and Dinia said...

Your beach picture is adorable. You guys were even wearing the same colors. Meg is growing up so fast Just love the twinkle in her eyes.

We will be in Nashville early April (5-8 probably) for a few days. Coffee at some point somewhere between Dickson and Franklin???

Nicole said...

An grown up romantic vacation? What is that??????? HaHa!
I btter squeeze one of those in before this summer!!!!!
I hope you all had fun!
Does Thelma and Louise hire out?????????
Nicole

Amy said...

You didn't say where you went! :)

I would seriously love to rent your two moms for a cleaning session!!