The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Monday, March 30, 2009

Please Pray!!!!

Friends, I am asking you all to PRAY today! Please! My sweet friend, Gwen, is at the hospital with her precious daughter Maggie. Maggie is this little light of a girl who was plucked right out of a Chinese orphanage by the hand of God, via my precious friend. Most of you know Gwen as the gal I am praying to Uganda for Abigail and Joseph. But right now, we need Maggie to be taken to the feet of Jesus in prayer! He can heal her wounds. You can read Maggie's story here!

Please take a moment now to ask Jesus to heal Maggie's wounds. He is doing a mighty work in her and through her. Her family is glorifying Him in every moment, both joyfully and in tears. Won't you please pray with me!?

Proverbs 18:10

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe."

1 comment:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

you have my prayers...and i have that special place for adopted kiddos anyway! praying!