The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Sunday, December 18, 2011

My obsessions (a.k.a. ways to zone out!)

I'm a bit obsessed with quotes right now.  I pin them all over the internet onto Pinterest (my other obsession.)

Here are a few that spoke to me today.


So, this one is pretty funny... and I want to know why in the heck this season of my life seems to be taking soooooo long! 


And it's getting LONGER.... better get busy Karma.


I think about this quote alot when I'm running.  Sometimes it's the only way to get through it.  I wish there was a way to run faster through seasons of life! 

2 comments:

Ian said...

I am sorry to hear about what happened to you. I always appreciated how you were there for Michelle and I during my job struggles a couple of years ago so I wish I could help. Mabe if you need a male to yell at you could yell at me!

Here is a quote I heard once that has never left me:

"Forgiveness is all about giving up the hope for a better past"

Ian (and Michelle)

Bethany said...

Keep your head up. I am sorry your life has turned upside down. Eventually, it will "righten up" and you'll look back at it. On a different note...I love the running quote. I kept telling myself this when I was running, do it FASTER, and it will be over QUICKER! Somehow, my sister didn't agree with that philosophy, lol!