The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks - Day 6

Today, I am really thankful for my blog friends.  Because although I am so happy to be in Hawaii today, having spent Thanksgiving on the beach, having the sun kiss my cheeks, and my children swimming in the ocean, my blog friends are very special blessings to me.  I love living life with people in Finland and wherever the heck Lindsey lives, and Kansas and Miami and Texas and Tennessee.  I love every one of you and hope you are having the most blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving of your life!


And IF you have not gotten a message asking you for your address... please leave it in the comments so I can send you a Christmas card.  

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

lol, Slovakia ;) aka Wackia in our house. and i still need to send you may address ... I am so way behind in replying to emails.

glad you had a lovely thanksgiving; life sounds beautiful for you

sallee said...

Andrea.
the little pink bed.. transformed into a little black bed.. awaiting a little boy!! Samson Jude!! we will see him on Dec 26th!! our court date!! MANY MANY THANKS!!
I LOVE your blog... LOVE your sunshine and try not to covet!
blessings to you and your family... and I'd LOVE a Christmas card!! we send Valentine Cards!! to miss the rush! but might be in ET again?!!
sallee