The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bad habits follow me everywhere....

Today, Meg and I decided to make some cupcakes. Really, Meg decided she was going to make cupcakes, which required my participation, but anyway, it sounds more domestic and motherly if I say that I was a willing participant in this activity that a) made a mess and b) will FORCE me to eat something fattening.  Anyway, beside the point.

While I was heating the oven, waiting to put this in.... I started to smell something. 



I realized I had never removed these from the oven.  I knew something was missing at dinner last night. 



Oops.... to my complete dismay, I am STILL not Martha Stewart! 

**** Who actually likes Martha Stewart anyway?  I'm pretty sure she has no sense of humor whatsoever!  And she's semi-old.  And she is single, even her husband didn't like her (which is saying alot if, you know, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach and she's an amazing cook and all...)  Plus I don't think she can actually do all that cooking, she has a staff.  PDub has no staff... right?  And Martha isn't exactly known for her truthfulness, if you know what I mean.  So what if she's good at stuff.  So what if she does date Anthony Hopkins (he's kinda hot for an old guy.)  So screw Martha Stewart.  I don't want to be like her anyway.  Now Ree Drummond?  I'll think a little more about wanting to be like her.  She's FUNNY!  She clearly has a great sense of humor.  She's real!  And her HUSBAND is hot too!  So, take that Martha... you're out! 

No comments: