The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

If ever something needed to go viral...

Then this is it!

In Vicky Bell's blog, there is a letter to her daughter.  I don't know Vicky, I don't know her daughter.  But in this "day and age", alot of things "go viral" on the internet from very organic origins (remember the sneezing kitty, the dancing baby, the chubby guy singing?)  Well, THIS BLOG POST!, my friends, is worthy of "viral" and I hope I can hang on to this so that all of my kids will know this at some point in their lives.  I wish I had known this when I was in high school and college, but I guess, the truth is, no one ever knows this until they've gone through a few bad things and lived to tell the story, and lived to know that nothing is ever as devastating as you initially think it is.  Can we really ever "tell" someone this and have them believe it?  Or do we all have to get to adulthood by the skin of our teeth, through "kid-stupid" stunts and bad choices?  But still, it's a good reminder.  Thank you, Vicky, whoever you are, for sharing this seasoned "mom" wisdom with the world.

Aloha from Hawaii...

Sasha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, aloha! And thank you- I deeply appreciate your comments and repost.