The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Amazing!

You have just got to go check out Katie's blog (button on top right side bar.) You won't even recognize this precious CHILD of God. Her first posts back in Uganda have me ashamed of my lack of faith. In the midst of what seems to me to be Satan pressing in on us from every side, in the midst of sickness of precious innocent children, wide-spread advancement of the pro-death agenda, and uncertainty from every direction, Katie is a sparkling beacon reminding us that God is HERE... NOW! He IS among us. And sometimes we need to be just stripped completely bare to get that. When we have too many options, too many ways to help ourselves, we can't truly rely on Him. But in a place like Uganda, people are just dancing and basking in His love... not because they have so much, but because they have so little, they are able to realize how blessed they are. Please journey with me through Katie!

And also, you'll find one of the sick little children there in my side-bar too. Hope continues to need your prayers as Satan one would certainly like nothing more than to strip her and her precious family of life itself... he would love to rob God of his glory in her existence. I'm holding her up. I hope you are too. Please feel free to take the button and encourage others on her behalf!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I had just read a section of Katie's post to my husband. That is just so hard to rap your head around the fact that right now somewhere in the world there are children that do not have their basic human needs met.I had to read the story about the sick little girls twice. Hope is beautiful. We will continue to pray for her. A received all of the precious clothes! She has a few more dates with the ice cream sandwiches before she fits in them!
Nic

Ron and Dinia said...

When you have a chance will you email with directions on how to copy the buttons onto my blog? I read Katie's post this morning and sent evey prayer warrior in Alabama to her blog.