The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Monday, October 12, 2009

Please Remember to Pray

Just a reminder to keep your vigil for our sweet Hope this morning. She is currently in the fight of her life. Melanie e-mailed me this morning at 4:45 AM and said they didn't sleep a wink last night. I can only imagine that they didn't, I am sure they could not stop staring at their precious Hope, wondering if this would be the last night they watched over her sleeping in their home. I cannot pretend to imagine the emotions a mother and father would feel in this circumstance, but I can lift them up to the Father for comfort and I can lift Hope and her surgeons, nurses and anesthetists to the Lord for intervention. Please please please pray!

I love that Chappy and Melanie gave Hope a name that is written specifically so many times in the Bible. Even in Corinthians it says that the greatest gifts are faith, love and Hope! Beautiful! I looked up every verse my concordance recorded with the word Hope in it today. I am praying some of these throughout my day because I believe God is okay with me inserting Hope the person for hope the verb. Here are a few that I will be praying. Please feel free to use these or find others.

Psalm 42:5
"Why are you downcast, oh my soul? Put your hope (Hope) in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God."

Psalm 147:11
"the Lord delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope (Hope) in his unfailing love."

Hebrews 11:1
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."


1 comment:

Nicole said...

My prayer is that God will grant Hope yet another miracle . I will pray for this sweet girl this morning.