The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Maybe I should get out more?

You think?

I have a favorite pair of earrings that MATCH EVERYTHING!!!! I should have taken a photo of them to prove to you how perfect they are, but I'm too lazy to get out the camera. Anyway, I lost one. :( I even asked my goddaughter, who makes jewelry, to make me another one to match but she couldn't find the beads. Anyway, tonight when I was getting ready for the carpet cleaners to come, I FOUND THE MATCH under my bed! Allelujah, allelujah, allelujah! :)

I kid you not, as I put the match safely back next to the other earring in my jewelry box, this song immediately went through my head...

"Reunited and it feels so good... reunited cause it's understood.... we both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey hey!"

Yeah, I should DEFINITELY get out more. And maybe listen to some more recent music? Just sayin'.

Speaking of the carpet cleaner... I have no recollection of when the last time was that we had our carpets cleaned, but I can tell you that there are magic marker, mascara, and lipstick stains that have magically appeared that were never there before. Who said a little girl would be easier on the carpets than the dirty little boys?


3 comments:

Barb said...

Glad you found your earring. You are more than welcome to come visit! Be advised, our climate is NOT the same as Tennessee's!!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I lost an earring over 10 years ago...MY FAVORITE all time...It still haunts me. So, today, I live in your glory.

Amy said...

Reminds me of the Blink 182 song... "all the small things". Sometimes it's the little things in life that bring a smile to your face just when you need it.