The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Something Worth Watching

I found this today on another blog. I thought it was worth sharing!




And if you can still breathe...
and have a heart of steel....
then you can watch this one too.



Confession.... I couldn't get through the second one.

"I will not leave you as orphans," declares the Lord!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yes, it was worth sharing them! The second one really tore me up . . . I'm so thankful for how God watched over Sofia all those years - that she was in a much better place with ladies who really cared fr her and a place that had some corporate funding so the children had a better environment.

btw . . . I figured out it was you during the second reading of the comment when you said we bonded, and then , of course, your mention of Liam;-> The coffee pot's on every morning here and after lunch too!