The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hope's Blog

Friends, I am so excited to share with you that my friend, Melanie (Hope's mom) has started a blog.... finally (I've been begging her to start a blog for over a year!) Anyway, you have got to bookmark it and visit along with me for the next 30 days! You can join us right now, on day 2 of their journey to celebrate Hope's life and ask God to spare her! Also, the button on my sidebar now goes directly to Hope's blog so please please grab the button and add it to your own blog!

The 30 Day Journey for Hope is a 30 day journal of life with Hope as this precious family marches toward her surgery date on October 12th. Please mark your calendar for October 12th and write Hope's name on your hand that day so that you can cover her family and her in prayer on that day. Please bookmark her site and visit each day and join this family in pleading for healing from the Great Physician!

Joshua 6:2
Then the Lord said to Joshua, "See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with it's king and it's fighting men."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this blog. Hope is a beautiful little girl and I'll be joining in praying for her and her family.

Love,
Lynnette