The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me Monday

Well, I haven't done a Not Me post in a very long time, but I needed some inspiration to get me going so I thought this would be a good way to get the writers block packing it's bags!

If you aren't familiar with Not Me Monday, you have to head over the MckMama's little corner of the web and check out what all the other bloggers are not doing today! :)

So, I did not have a great week last week, spending time with Brian's family who are in from Ireland. They were not totally fun to hang out with and I did not totally enjoy spending three days with them here in the 'ville.

I have no idea WHY my awesome fun photos from this great time won't upload... double grrr... I want you to see what sweethearts they are and you can tell how precious they are just from the sweet smiles on their faces. Oh well, you'll have to take my word for it.

They were not in town for a family wedding. I did not have a weekend of fun with family from far and near attending this wedding where I did NOT get in bed before 1 AM either night. Don't you love family weddings?

Anyway, that's pretty much what I haven't been up to... except for praying for all my friends and my own family members who are in difficult situations right now. Thank you to everyone who is joining me in prayer for Hope!

Love you all!

Psalm 5:1-3

"Listen God! Please, pay attention! Can you make sense of these ramblings, my groans and cries? King-God, I need your help. Every monring you'll hear me at it again. Every monring I lay out the pieces of my life on your altar and watch for fire to descend."

4 comments:

Michelle R said...

glad you haD A GREAT TIME

Danyele Easterhaus said...

so glad things with the fam were fun last week...how awesome is that?

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

Great bible verse.
Just underlined it in my bible.
Have a great week!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

sounds like a great time! Ireland? My in-laws just got back from there...a long vacation.

Well, the prayers were needed. I was praying that someone would come and clean up my kitchen so that I could cook supper. Supper time is a crazy one around here..I am sure you can relate. Why does everyone talk at the same time??

I would LOVE to see your fall decor pics...what a great idea. Please share!