The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Some days...

Since the holidays, I've felt so much better about my life.  It's weird, I've always heard about people being sad that they are alone during the holidays, but I always thought you could rationalize it and think your way through it.  Of course, that's not the case in matters of the heart.  But anyway, I woke up on January 3 and WOW, I felt so much better.

So, I move along at a normal pace of life, not feeling so desperate and down as I did a month ago.  But then it hits me, out of the blue.  Something as simple as having to haul the 5,000 pound bulk laundry box up to the laundry room can smack me in the face and just piss me off.  But then I realize that I'm just feeling sorry for myself and.....

1 comment:

Barb said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better . . . Sorry I haven't "stopped by for coffee" for awhile (we went "home" for Christmas and I didn't go an Blogger the whole time I was away). Exodus 14:14 is a great verse!