The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Seems like I've said this alot....

But is anyone still out there?  It's weird to me how much I think about my blog buddies... I wonder what y'all are up to.  I wonder if anyone wonders what I'm up to! :)

Anyway, what I'm up to is this...

Running... I'm training for a half marathon in April and not feeling too confident about it either.  I am just not feeling it the way I once did.  A knee injury in my right knee has produced hip pain and joint pain on the left side, most likely from over compensation... ugh.  Getting old sucks but it certainly beats the alternative I suppose.  :)

Living... I am not certain about the future at all.  I'm scared alot about practical matters now... money, insurance, health, etc. etc.  Where I once focused on happiness and would I ever survive, now all that is falling into place, but I start to worry about the stuff that I don't have answers for.  But I know that God has provided for me EVERY single day of my life.  I know that He is faithful.  And I know that when I leap, the net will appear.  So that's what I'm focused on now... just focusing on the dream and ultimate goal (raise successful and compassionate kids, glorify my God while doing it, and have as much fun as possible along the way.)  I think if I keep my eyes on the prize, so to speak, the rest of the stuff will reveal itself in time.

So... that's me.  What have YOU been up to lately?


5 comments:

Angie and Curt said...

I'm still here and still pulling for you!

Angie

jajbs said...

i have been checking here weekly to see how you are doing. you are in my thoughts and prayers frequently. Hang in there- HE is faithful and will carry you! He promises to never leave you or forsake you.

Barb said...

I've been thinking about you lots . . . probably every day; wondering how you are. I'm impressed about the running . . . something I'd never venture to do.

Hugs from far away<3

Nicole said...

Good for you girl! A marathon is a major accomplishment! I have been going back to the gym and exercise is great for self esteem and stress! Trust me!
I am taking osteo biflex . Do not laugh :) After 2 weeks I could tell a major difference! This old body could not take the abuse without it! Get some and try it!
Thank you for the reminder about the net. Sometimes I forget about just how far he has carried me lately.
Hang in there girl and keep on running!!!!!
Hugs, Nic

Lindsay said...

my week from hell has extended into two weeks :( I keep thinking it will only get better - at some point~!