The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Need a laugh? 'Cause I sure do...

Okay, seriously, this may be one of the FUNNIEST things I have ever actually read. I hesitate to post this here because I am afraid that if you haven't visited in a while, you will miss my last post (from yesterday) which showcases the absolute beauty of my niece, Ensley. So if you didn't see the post yesterday, please do scroll down. But I couldn't keep this to myself.

I follow The Pioneer Woman, which is sometimes a real problem because there is SO much stuff on her blog that I love, I sometimes get stuck on the prairie and forget that I actually have a frontier of my own. But that's another story... those of you who are ADHD are with me here, I feel your support. Anyway, today, in an effort to be efficient in packing and planning for Hawaii, I went over to look at PW's facebook, rather than her blog, because I figured I had time for a blurb, right? Wrong! Of course, it just lead to an entire thread of posts that I followed straight to the funniest thing I've ever read... seriously I have tears! You can really skip all the mumbo jumbo about her phone phobia, it's irrelevant and I'm afraid you'll get discouraged before getting to the funny stuff. Just start reading after the photo of her daughter.... and be prepared to split your gut and slap your knee. Unless maybe I just have some sick sense of humor or you do, and you don't find it funny.

And in case you're too busy laughing to scroll down to my post from yesterday.... here's a reminder!


1 comment:

Amy said...

But - are you gonna eat your tots?

I think I just wet *MY* chair. That will make sense if you remember my comment yesterday!