The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Year Ago....

One year ago today I was writing this post, and this one, and this one... that's right, THREE posts! We were greeting FedEx carriers at the door with visas. We were packing to travel. We were preparing for my mom to come and keep our kids while we went to meet the little princess who now rules our life.


Today, one year later, I am making her dinner and listening to her play in her pretend kitchen and talk to me in her perfect English!


God is good!


8 comments:

Meredith said...

What a great blessing!

Kim said...

God is so good! I am so excited to find your blog and follow along on the adventures of your BEAUTIFUL family!

Carol said...

i can't believe it has been a year!!! wow time is sure flying by.

This IS The Fun Part! said...

INDEED!!

findingourdaughter said...

God is good indeed!! Can't wait to be there myself!
BTW, I'm going to Nicaragua. I will blog about it in detail soon---get the new computer!!!! LOL
Blessings!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

She is such a dolly. God takes care of every detail...

Bill and Myra said...

Your daughter is beautiful (as is your family!). It is such a blessing that she is with a family who loves her so much.

Blessings to you and your family!

Myra

lori said...

Isn't it great to take a day & reflect on all the GOOD things that God does for us.