The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Friday, February 06, 2009

100 posts in 100 words

A look at the past 99 posts in about 100 words:

Knees bent, head bowed, heart poured out, filled to overflowing, renewed. A new love. A renewed love. Commitment to purpose. Awed! Inspired! Humbled, helpless, dependent.

I was not myself for a long while, yet those who loved me through it defined their love by their love. Single mindedness. Heart torn open by desire, mended in the act of mending. Stripped bare. Lifted up. Loved beyond what I deserved. Now truly in love with my Redeemer. Enlightened. My Savior enchanted with me!?!?! Protected. Provided for, lavished!

Indebted to you for holding me accountable and continuing to love me and pray with me through all of the above... and below!

"Be confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day we see Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6

No comments: