The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Friday, August 29, 2008

Watch This!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo

Well, if you have watched that and you can still tell me that you believe Barack Obama is an honest Christian man and he is a man of faith and conviction, then I think the God I serve and the god he serves are vastly different entities. There is NO way that a Christian can justify this type of stance. I don't care where you stand on the life issue, I don't care what your convictions are, I don't care which side of the aisle you sit on or what you tell yourself about abortion so you can sleep at night or so you can vote for your preferred candidate... if you can watch this and still support him, I would sincerely and honestly like to understand why! I have had alot of discussions lately about single issue voting. I would like to think I'm not a single issue voter. I care about the poor. I care about the globe, not just the US. I care about our economy and about Social Security and about people having access to healthcare, particularly for their children. I care about so many issues, but in the end, I guess I am single-minded in that you can be right on all those above mentioned, but on the wrong side of the pro-life fight, and I can't support you. I can't think of another medical situation that takes power from God. Life can't be created or sustained without intervention from the Creator of all life. But life can be taken. It's never His will that babies would die at the hands of a doctor, in my opinion, but the procedure described above is reminiscent of Hitler. How telling that Hillary and even a radical pro-choice group took a "neutral" position. Anyone who doesn't believe Barack is more liberal than Hillary, just stay tuned. I'm fearful for our country when this is the value our proposed leader would place on innocent life.

No comments: