The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Whew!

Wow, what a whirlwind of a week. CRAZY! I will post some photos of the whole thing tomorrow, but here is the rundown....

It all started on Thursday at 12:30 when Connor had a little Halloween concert in his pre-k class, from there we RUSHED home to get ready for Meg's birthday part at 3:30. We had six little girls here (Hope was supposed to come, but at the last minute her daddy put his foot down and made Melanie obey the doctor's orders! :( I can tell you emphatically that seven little girls are VERY different from 7 little boys at a party. It was not loud in my house, the house was not a mess when they left, and it was rather quiet for a crowd. My mother-in-law came in town that morning and she took Meg for a "salon" visit that morning. They went to sweet n sassy salon and had Meg's hair done. It was SO adorable. I send some photos tomorrow when I get them uploaded.

That night, Brian, Liam and I had an appointment so my MIL stayed with the kiddos. We didn't get home until 9 PM.

Friday morning I got to go take photos of one of my favorite friends and her kiddos. Her husband is getting ready to deploy to Iraq so it was an honor to do the pictures, but alot of pressure for me. Then it was more school parties, picking up a rescue dog (another story... I know I know, I should learn to say no, but.... ) and then my MIL and I cleaned out Connor and Liam's room. You would NOT believe the stuff those boys had stock-piled under their beds. Gross!!!! Brian finally got home from work and we all went out for Mexican. I needed a margarita after seeing how nasty their room had gotten in the hidden crevices, believe me!

Saturday, of course, was crazy with ball games and then getting ready for Halloween. Jack waited until Saturday to decide he wanted to be Michael J@ckson so... let's just leave it at that. Brian went as "the money you could be saving with GEic0." :)

Today we got up at 5:00 AM because someone forgot to tell Meg that we were supposed to get an extra hour of sleep and I had to wait until 7 AM to get my coffee because we were out of cream and I had to wait for the stores to open. What a day. I'm exhausted, but on the bright side, we were early for church for once! :) This afternoon was my niece's birthday party, which was F@ncy N@ncy and just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I have fallen into bed and am exhausted. But as a result of so much stuff going on, I have a ton of adorable photos to share tomorrow... right now, I'm going to curl up and get into my state of hybernation! :)

Have a great week!

No comments: