The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Friday, December 12, 2008

We interrupt this regularly scheduled program....

to bring you a "SNOW DAY!"


If my crazy life had a background track, it would sound like this:

Mom

Hey, Liam, wanna play Lego
I want cheese.
Oh, I wish I had some cheese.

Mom

Yeah, okay, I'll be the red dude
Mom have you seen my ______________
Mooooommy

Mom
More random screaming.... VINCE!!!!! Crash! Get him out of here!

Mom, what does this say.
Hey, can someone tie my shoe (someone meaning, of course, Mom)
No, I wanna be the red dude, you were the red dude last time
Liam, take your hands off that! That's mine!
Oh, I wish I could find my other shoe!
Mooommy

MOM!

No I wasn't, Connor you're always the red dude
Mom, I need some scissors, glue, a blow torch, a chain saw, hammer, and some matches.
I want banana

MOOOOOOOM!

Give me that!!!!!!!!
I'm not your friend!
Stoppit Meg!
I don't want banana
Has anyone seen my other glove?
Where's my glove?
Oh, where's my GLOVE!!!! Ugh!

MOOOOOOM MOOOOOOOM MOOOOOOM MOOOOM MOOOOOOOOOM

No, no, in a minute, I don't know where did you have it last and WHAT!!!!!



This concludes the test of our emergency snow day system. Had this been an actual snow day, we would have photos of children building snow men and having snow cream. Since this was NOT an actual snow day, but only a day out of school with alot of very wet clothes, we will now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

"Have pity on me Lord, for I am weak..." Psalm 6:3

2 comments:

Barb said...

That is too funny, and tooo familiar!
Barb

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

That is hilarious! It sounds like it was a wild day! :)