The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Happy Birthday!

He may kill me for this photo because it was made this morning before he even had his coffee, but really, he is still so handsome that he looks pretty darn good for having just rolled out of bed! :) Sorry babe!
Today is my amazing, sweet, tolerant, handsome, fun, God-seeking, loving husband's birthday. Proof of how amazing he is? He took the whole fam-damily to Shogun for dinner tonight because that is where the kids like to go. I think it's the first time we've all been out to a "nice" restaurant together and this brought the realization that we have moved from a party of five to the "mandatory gratuity added" category with just our immediate family. Now we're talkin'!


Happy Birthday honey, on the off chance that you would possibly be reading this... hahaha (that's a joke because the only time he EVER reads my blog is if I tell him there's something he needs to read.) Hope you enjoy the book. This was Meg and Connor yesterday in their Christmas gear. They both had on Rudolph so I had to get some snaps.


This Rudolph "mask" was part of a party invitation we received in the mail today... very cute invite and Connor thought it was a good costume too! :) And by the way, Meg has decided that her name is Zizzy... funny girl!

"Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband." Ephesians 5:33

4 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

Happy Birthday!!

Love the photos. Meg is more beautiful each time you post pictures and Connor's mask is adorable!

Nicole said...

I love the photos of Zizzy znd her big bros! So sweet!
Nic

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

That Meg...I just want to squeeze her...she is so beautiful!

hope2adopt said...

I have been following your blog for a while and just wanted to comment on your beautiful kids- I love the hugging photo. Meg is just so pretty. Her outfits are so darling- would you consider selling them when she outgrows them or do you have plans for another cute girl to wear them? I am jumping the gun a little as I don't yet have a referral- but they are just precious!!!