The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Concert Stage Fright




Okay, yesterday was Connor's spring concert and it turned out to be a total disaster, or very funny, depending on how you look at it. He was so excited when he saw me, he kept saying, "Mommy, hi Mommy!" And waving very big. He was actually positioned on the opposite side of the stage from where I was sitting, so I moved to the other side of the auditorium to get a better camera angle on him. When he saw me, he started screaming and crying and did not want to sing. So he sat in my lap through the entire concert.






Afterward they were having a trike parade through downtown Franklin. Waiting for the line to start moving, he decided to pop a wheely on his tricycle, it flipped over, he hit his head on the sidewalk, and that was the end of the parade for us. We loaded up the car, went home, and called it a wash! :)


When we got home, I took some really adorable photos of my beautiful niece, Reilly. Just another day in the life!

No comments: