The truth as I know it:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson

Monday, April 14, 2008

Introducing Leon Harrison




Have you ever seen a prouder smile on the boy? My dad bought Liam a horse for Christmas and he named it Leon Harrison. Leon was my grandfather's name. Don't call the horse Leon, his name is Leon Harrison and Liam will quickly correct you if you don't use the full name.
We had a little Christmas party here at the house and Liam told Santa the only thing he wanted was a horse. I guess after last year's "all I want is a puppy. If you can't get me a puppy, don't get me anything." Liam thought he would aim higher. Of course, if Pop hadn't pulled through, Liam might have found himself disillussioned with Santa because I certainly wasn't signing up to keep a horse at any boarding stable.
Anyway, we are so excited for Liam because this is one thing that is just his, he takes so much pride in the fact that he has a horse and it's something he has that sets him apart from both of his brothers and all of his classmates. And it really is a very pretty horse!

No comments: