This month we have:
1. Hosted a 2nd grade party
2. Cheered on my brother-in-law in the Memphis in May Triathlon
3. Hosted the seasons soccer trophy ceremony
4. Raised Painted Lady caterpillars to butterflies and sent them out into the world to do their thing.
5. Spent time at my dad's. (And my mom's too, but I don't have any pictures of that for some reason.)
6. Successfully gotten our rental property leased after the last tenants gave notice that they are moving.
7. Taken post-flood photos of our town
8. Put together a slide show of our life together for my husband for our anniversary. (This is us at Yosemite in 1997.)
9. Celebrated our anniversary. We've put alot of living into the last 13 years! I can honestly say that I love my husband more and better today than I did the day I married him. (By the way, we didn't color coordinate our outfit, I just now noticed that we were matching.:)
10. Created some gnarly mohawks! :)
Of course, I should not neglect to tell you that we have also spent a fair amount of time at the pool between stroke and turn clinics, swim practice, meets, and just regular old pool days. We've been on the boat every chance we get and we've been trying to enjoy the summer, even though it's 100 degrees with a heat index of 110 and the humidity is about 80%. I'm trying to train for a 10k in September, but it's nearly impossible in this heat because if you aren't running by 6:30 you can just about guarantee you'll die of a heat stroke. And I hurt my knee, which I'm trying to pretend is not a result of being 40. Grrrrr!
So, there you have it, our very average, but busy, month. Love y'all!