Also, my poor Vincy boy had to stay overnight at the animal hospital. :( He apparently swallowed a ton of his bed stuffing last night while the rest of the house was sleeping. Although he was a perfectly behaved dog today while I had a guest in the house, I knew that was not my Vince and something must be wrong. So a visit to Dr. Jim proved that he had swallowed a stomach full of stuffing and wasn't passing anything. $500 later, we have a healthy dog again, but now Brian is sick! :) This, of course, brought on a discussion about how much Brian was (or was not) willing to spend to retrieve the stuff he swallowed. Apparently, Vince is going to have to curb his appetite for non-food items... there is a limit to how far Brian is willing to go with this. hehehe But thankfully, Vince has no trouble "passing" things such as Power Ranger hands, toy lizards, even parts of toy cars. And in the process, we have the added benefit of being purged of all the meaningless toys that find their way into our home. Anyway, unfortunately, Vince can't learn from experience. But we can, we've changed the bedding, you can bet, and will be more careful going forward. So, let's hope there are no more scopes in Vince's future... but who could resist this face? What a gorgeous blonde!